365 for 2014

I started this blog to record just 1 year - I'm into my fourth year now, not great photography but a record for myself none the less!

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Nemisis!

Damn! It's the moth season again- excuse me if this one looks slightly squashed!


Tonight was the last night for my counselling course, strange to have started 12 weeks ago with 15 total strangers and now to know them enough to feel comforted by them, only to never see them all as a group again- though we have swapped contact details. We have shared much along the way and for some, whole are in the midst of change,I want to know how the future goes. I wish them all the very best on their new chosen paths. 
However, onwards and upwards...I have just applied for the certificated course!

2 comments:

  1. We had our farewells on Monday, the the portfolio in and signed and the exam completed and all passed the assessments there was a massive feeling of a release of pressure/stress/worry.... but then quickly sadness, we'll never ever be together as a group again working like we have done. Over the last year in 30 sessions we've got to know each other extremely deeply. Most are planning to continue all together on the Level 3 course next year but some are moving on for various reasons ... suddenly it was a real sadness and shame. Also we have a new tutor next year, which is probably good to get another input from an experienced professional but the one this years has been so encouraging and supportive and patient in her explanations and help but also challenging us to push ourselves but in skills and inward introspection as to why are we here doing this now? I'll miss her in particular greatly.
    Good luck next year... happy to share - swap experience etc. pm me if you want to chat about that any time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot - may well do that. Are you going on to do the next course?

      Delete